privacy & consent policy
what happens to the data you submit?
From the 25th May 2018 the EU General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) came into force.
This means any data you submit on using this website is strictly controlled and regulated and you are safeguarded by the following measures:
For the current purposes of this website the following statements refer to any information you submit on our contact form:
- It is our responsibility to hold your data securely
- Any information you supply will only be accessed by the website owner
- Our website uses the correct security protocols to safeguard unauthorised access
- You have a right to know what information you have submitted to us
- Your data will not be passed to any third parties without your consent
- When your data is no longer required it will be deleted and disposed of after a reasonable period of time